We’re always on the look out for great people across all agency disciplines to join our friendly, award-winning team.
Current opportunities are listed below.
This is a key digital and creative role within an ambitious, award winning Belfast agency encompassing advertising, design and digital disciplines. The role requires you to be highly creative, motivated, organised and self-directed. You will be responsible for producing and delivering creative digital campaigns for a variety of clients. This includes, but is not limited to, developing social media elements, digital display ads in HTML5 format, video editing, UX design, email templates, and multimedia presentations. All in fulfilment of our brand promise to our clients – international class at a regional cost basis.
Working within the wider creative team, you’ll be responsible for pushing the boundaries of digital design within the agency and across our client portfolio. So, what are we looking for?
- Third level education in a relevant design field
- A minimum 3 – 4 years demonstratable experience of delivering innovative creative ideas across a range of digital channels such as social media elements, HTML5 banners and rich media animation
- A sound working knowledge of UX and responsive design principles
- Technical proficiency in HTML5 and other web languages.
- Detailed knowledge of Adobe CC applications including Photoshop, Illustrator, Animate CC, Premier and After Effects.
- Knowledge of best practice standards across a range of digital platforms
- Ability to demonstrate creative flair and think outside the box
- An interest in all things creative and digital and sound knowledge of current digital innovations
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Good time management
- Strong presentation skills
- Previous agency experience
- Previous experience of managing junior members of staff
- Desire to develop the digital offering and drive team forward
Do you fit the bill? Or know someone who does?